Rising ARRA-HITECH privacy and compliance priorities drive 200 % FairWarning customer adoption growth in 2009, four-year FairWarning revenue growth exceeds 2000 %
FairWarning® customer adoption and partner highlights from 2009 include:
- FairWarning® solutions now protect patient privacy in nearly 300 hospitals and over 1,000 clinics representing 200 % growth in 2009. The company now has customers across the United States, Canada and United Kingdom
- FairWarning® now has production customers auditing over one-hundred (100) different healthcare applications including those from AGFA, Allscripts, Cerner, CGI, Eclipsys, Epic, GE, InterSystems, I-Soft, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens. The company added production support for over fifty (50) new healthcare applications in 2009 alone
- Forty-nine percent (49 %) of FairWarning®’s customers are national award winners having been recognized by 100 Most Wired, Verispan 100, Davies, Malcolm Baldrige,
U.S. News Top 20 Hospitals and U.S. Top Specialty Hospitals
- The company’s production customers range in size from 1,000 users to over 70,000 users
- Fifteen (15) Value Added Resellers (VARs) in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom were accepted into the FairWarning-Ready service partner program and these VARs have now built practices around FairWarning®’s market leading healthcare privacy solution
- FairWarning® established formal technology partnerships with the world’s leading information security companies who were accepted into the FairWarning-Ready SIEM program
As a result of customer adoption and satisfaction, FairWarning® experienced on-going financial growth in 2009:
- 157 % revenue growth year over year from 2008
- 2014 % revenue growth for the time period 2006 through 2009
- Founded in 2005, FairWarning® has been profitable 2008 through 2009
For More Information on FairWarning®
- Register for the FairWarning® Webinar on January 27th, 2010 titled “The State of U.S. Healthcare Privacy – Survey Results and Expert Perspectives”, featuring Deven McGraw, Director of the Privacy Project at the Center for Democracy and Technology (full bio), and John Houston, Vice President; Information Security and Privacy; Assistant Counsel at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (full bio)
- To learn more about FairWarning® customers and how they are using FairWarning®’s privacy auditing solutions, visit http://www.fairwarningaudit.com/subpages/Quotes.asp
Legal risks from patient privacy incidents, rapidly increasing healthcare regulatory oversight both domestically and abroad, and FairWarning®’s rapid-to-deploy, best-of-class solution are all key factors driving customer adoption. Recent increased healthcare regulatory oversight include:
U.S. FTC Red Flag Rules, California SB 541 & AB 211, U.K. Caldicott Guardian Rules, Canadian Healthcare Province legislation as well as the first unannounced U.S. HIPAA audits.
About FairWarning, Inc.
FairWarning® is the world’s leading supplier of cross-platform healthcare privacy auditing solutions for Electronic Health Records. FairWarning® proactively protects healthcare organizations from emerging legal and privacy threats which include medical identity theft, identity theft, and other forms of healthcare information crimes. FairWarning is industry’s leading best practice solution for automating privacy auditing. The company is located in St. Petersburg, FL, to learn more, visit http://www.FairWarningAudit.com or call U.S. 727 576 6700.