FairWarning is hiring an Application Support Engineer to provide service that enables customers to protect and secure sensitive and private data.
We believe in the support of our employees’ total wellbeing because our team members are the heart, soul and mind of FairWarning. We are committed to providing great benefits, challenging assignments, a supportive work/life balance, and a fun environment where you can celebrate success and just simply be yourself. Our goal is to provide a rewarding place to work financially and experientially.
- Grow your Career with Leadership and Career Growth Opportunities
- Give Back to the Community through our Service Events
- Get Social with our Team Celebrations and Events
- Balance your life with Flexible Work Hours
- Cut your Carbon Footprint with Teleworking Schedules
- Recharge your Batteries with Unlimited Time Off
- Get Fit with our Wellness Program
- Grow Financially with our No-Vest 401(k) Match
- Expand your Perspective with our Diversity and Inclusion Program
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for proactively monitoring and managing mission-critical production environments, resolving the most complex operational problems, and following through on any issues a multi-million row database can encounter.
- Interfaces with customers as well as many FairWarning teams daily to efficiently and effectively resolve the technical issues our customers encounter.
- Must have strong customer service skills in addition to being an analytical problem solver that thrives under pressure and works with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible for a FairWarning customer health metric, including driving the integrity of the customer’s health upward consistently over time.
- Should have a keen eye towards root cause analysis and how to prevent technical issues from recurring.
Our Perfect Match
- Professional experience with MySQL and Linux
- Knowledge of Java, additional programming languages is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams and customers
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Commitment to delivering a positive customer experience with every customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical parties
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, IT or equivalent
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience
Who We Are
FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse in Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring leveraging a combination of user behavioral analytics and machine learning algorithms
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for seven (7) consecutive years
- $60 Million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity