- Configure and customize the FairWarning solution based on the customers’ needs and requirements
- Ensure customers are successful with the FairWarning product through an adoption plan
- Service customers on an on-going basis for usage and growth, including the adoption other applications such as Office 365, Google dox, etc.
- Work with the Product team to enhance and analyze the application
- Assist potential customers with Cloud Security Trials
- Help create reports, dashboards, users, etc. to help best facilitate a successful trial and purchase
Skills & Experience:
- Deep Knowledge of FairWarning® Application
- Understanding of Event Monitoring Files
- Understanding of Customer Use Cases
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce – will need to complete trailhead courses within first 90 days of employment
- Bachelor’s Degree
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company’s industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.