FairWarning is hiring Data Integrity Service Representatives to provide service that enables customers to protect and secure sensitive and private data. Are you passionate about providing the best customer service? Are you a problem solver that enjoys working in a challenging environment? Do you want to grow your career with a Tampa Bay Times top workplace? Then this is the role for you!
We believe in the support of our employees’ total wellbeing because our team members are the heart, soul and mind of FairWarning. We are committed to providing great benefits, challenging assignments, a supportive work/life balance, and a fun environment where you can celebrate success and just simply be yourself. Our goal is to provide a rewarding place to work financially and experientially.
- Grow your Career with Leadership and Career Growth Opportunities
- Give Back to the Community through our Service Events
- Get Social with our Team Celebrations and Events
- Balance your life with Flexible Work Hours
- Cut your Carbon Footprint with Teleworking Schedules
- Recharge your Batteries with Unlimited Time Off
- Get Fit with our Wellness Program
- Grow Financially with our No-Vest 401(k) Match
- Expand your Perspective with our Diversity and Inclusion Program
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for confirming successful receipt of customer EHR audit files into the FairWarning application.
- Interfaces with customers daily, via e-mail & phone, to efficiently request re-delivery of files in order to maintain the Data Integrity of the customer’s FairWarning application.
- Provides internal team members with status updates on recurring issues that impact the Data Integrity of the customer’s FairWarning application.
- Must have strong customer service skills in addition to being an analytical, problem solver that thrives under pressure and works with a sense of urgency.
- Should have a keen eye towards root cause analysis and how to prevent technical issues from recurring.
- Demonstrate excellent documentation & record-keeping skills, including documenting data gaps, ensuring case statuses are accurate, and ensuring all communication is within Salesforce.com.
Our Perfect Match
- Commitment to delivering a positive customer experience with every customer interaction
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple customers and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical parties
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM system.
Who We Are
FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse in Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring leveraging a combination of user behavioral analytics and machine learning algorithms
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for seven (7) consecutive years
- $60 Million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity