As our Digital Demand Generation Marketer, you will be responsible for growing pipeline within one of FairWarning’s exciting business lines. You will be a flexible, utility player who can understand customer/prospect needs and translate those into effective marketing campaigns. You will work across the marketing organization to produce high-impact growth campaigns that drive customers from awareness through to closure. You will need to be able to work across all stages of the funnel and partner closely with sales and SDR counterparts to ensure the coordination of marketing and sales activities is well understood.
The Ideal candidate for FairWarning possess equal parts demand generation, growth marketing and marketing communication skills. You excel at developing customer-centric campaigns and are adept at working across several channels to develop and engage accounts. You have a test-and-tune mindset and are constantly looking at data to evaluate efficiency and efficacy. You have resources across content, events, graphics and website to help support your goals.
We believe in the support of our employees’ total wellbeing because our team members are the heart, soul and mind of FairWarning. We are committed to providing great benefits, challenging assignments, a supportive work/life balance, and a fun environment where you can celebrate success and just simply be yourself. Our goal is to provide a rewarding place to work financially and experientially.
- Grow your Career with Leadership and Career Growth Opportunities
- Give Back to the Community through our Service Events
- Get Social with our Team Celebrations and Events
- Balance your life with Flexible Work Hours
- Cut your Carbon Footprint with Teleworking Schedules
- Recharge your Batteries with Unlimited Time Off
- Get Fit with our Wellness Program
- Grow Financially with our No-Vest 401(k) Match
- Expand your Perspective with our Diversity and Inclusion Program
What You Will Be Doing
- Understanding our customer needs, our value proposition and messaging
- Create and execute growth campaigns
- Use ABM techniques to drive account engagement as a core metric
- Leverage demand generation platforms (such as TechTarget or terminus) to identify target accounts and execute advertising and awareness campaigns
- Test and run google, LinkedIn, Facebook and other targeted ad platforms
- Research and test other advertising and engagement methods to connect with and engage accounts
- Measure and track success showing spend, acquisition and efficiency metrics (with help from Marketing Operations)
- Measure funnel conversion by stage and identify opportunities across the funnel
- Partner with Sales/SDRs to ensure sales has what they need and SDR communication is on point with marketing strategy.
- Set content direction with content partner and determine distribution and website acquisition strategies.
- Drive email cadences and content testing and tuning efficacy
- Work with web team to optimize landing page experiences and web flow
Our Perfect Match
- Strong communications background ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience across several different acquisition channels, SEM, Cost-per-lead, Content syndication and/or webinar
- Data oriented marketer that is comfortable working with dashboards and efficiency metrics
- Ability to partner with sales
- Strong collaborator
- Strong project management capabilities and superior execution
- Ideally you have previous experience in Account Based Marketing (ABM)
Who We Are
FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse in Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring leveraging a combination of user behavioral analytics and machine learning algorithms
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for seven (7) consecutive years
- $60 Million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity