Successful candidates have the following background:
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in a global technical support environment with a successful development and management track record
- Proven leader with a successful track record of supporting a global growing customer base across SaaS and on customer premise appliance systems
- Top performer with a documented track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer organizations from executives to all levels
- Experience with Healthcare, Information Security, Cybersecurity, SaaS solutions, Managed Services preferred
- Proven ability to build, lead and mentor a global team of production services specialists
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management system required
- Good understanding of technical escalation procedures and the key drivers of customer satisfaction
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates a customer-centric business model with strong teamwork across the business. FairWarning’s Production Services philosophies begin with listening and problem solving for our customers. As such, successful candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Great Listener. A successful candidate actively listens to customers through daily communication to collect feedback about their experience, usage, and solution ideas.
- Team Player. A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Solution Specialists, Implementation Managers, and other FairWarning team members to ensure a superior ongoing experience for customers to achieve their program goals and optimize their investments with FairWarning. They will be persistent, competitive, and highly self-motivated.
- Problem Solver. A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the value customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it. They will have the ability to understand customer success requirements, develop and guide success plans, and help customers accomplish plans to increase value over time.
Additional Information About FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for five (5) consecutive years
- Proven, stable and profitable for ten consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering
- For more information on FairWarning and our latest successful offering, FairWarning for Salesforce, visit FairWarning.com