The FairWarning Graphic Designer will live on the Marketing team and support Marketing and additional business units (Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, Product, Operations, etc.) by producing on-brand, engaging digital and print design assets and communications for customers, prospects, and internal team members. As we support a fast-growing business with multiple lines of business and go-to-markets, our team must be able to respond quickly to business needs. This is a very busy role that requires creativity and agility, juggling and prioritizing multiple projects with multiple timelines, managing internal and external relationships, and maintaining brand consistency.
Key attributes of a Graphic Designer include:
- Great Listener. The successful candidate will have outstanding listening skills to understand both the needs of our internal team members and our customers.
- Growth Mindset. The successful candidate is eager to grow and learn from fellow team members, as well as to share information, best practices, and knowledge with others.
- Collaboration. The successful candidate is comfortable with collaborating not only with their own department, but with other departments to align with key business initiatives. You will also be managing a relationship with our freelance graphic designer, providing guidance and direction and pulling him in on projects as-needed.
- Visual Storyteller. The successful candidate can take information and understand the story it tells, visually communicating that story through a variety of design means.
Below is more about our customer base and what the role entails:
- Global customer base covering North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- 40% of the U.S.-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Backer’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems.
- Cloud Security customers representing $750 billion in asset under management within financial services, wealth management, banks, legal, and manufacturing industries.
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years.
Description of Role
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for managing and guiding FairWarning’s visual identity and designing everything from sales decks and brochures to whitepapers, landing pages, and email templates. You should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. This includes developing an in-depth knowledge of FairWarning’s products and services, as well as the key roles within FairWarning and our place in the market. As the Designer, you will…
- Manage FairWarning’s brand identity, including color palettes, logos, typography, and imagery, to ensure our brand is consistent in all communications with the market.
- Select imagery for blog posts and other content assets, creating and maintaining an internal creative library for quick imagery needs.
- Work closely with and manage one external designer, delegating tasks as needed and ensuring projects move quickly and efficiently.
- Create sales and marketing materials, including but not limited to: pitch and demo decks, trade show material, whitepapers, marketing webinar decks, email templates, landing pages, web pages and templates, one-pagers, social media imagery, videos, and other graphic works as needed.
- Working closely with vendors (printers, trade shows) to complete marketing projects.
- At least 2-5 years professional experience as an in-house graphic designer.
- Strong teamwork skills, able to work quickly and independently, juggle many concurrent tasks, and demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
- Outstanding visual communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail.
- An ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines.
- Working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing tactics.
- At least 3 years’ experience with the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint)
- Website design/layout experience
- In-depth understanding of WordPress CMS, Fusion Builder, HTML, and CSS
- Experience creating print, digital, and multimedia assets (including video creation and editing)
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates in an open and collaborative environment where the customer as at the center of our business model. This means that the candidate needs strong teamwork across the business to align activities with marketing and sales, all to benefit our customers. As such successful candidates have the following characteristics:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and positive approach to working with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Relentless learner
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to address issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to understand business problems and build business-friendly products and solutions
- Outstanding listening and discovery skills
- Committed to being an active team member who is committed to personal and professional development by participating in formal technical training, product training, cloud security training, and leadership training
- Both team player who buys into FairWarning Values and the “FairWarning Way,” as well as individual contributor
Additional information about FairWarning and the opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling, and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- Proven, stable, and profitable for 12 consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering