- Manage FairWarning cloud infrastructure (VMware).
- Configuration and troubleshooting of infrastructure networking.
- Perform security audits of environment and creating plans to remediate.
- Assist with firewall management and support.
- Manage cloud and customer on-premise Linux servers and storage.
- Investigate application performance issues and create plans to resolve.
- Complete and maintain detailed documentation and diagrams of environment.
- Build and maintain highly available infrastructure and servers.
- Design, plan, and implement IT infrastructure projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with VMware server virtualization products. Required skills include experience with vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, virtual networking, storage configuration, DRS, and HA.
- Experience with enterprise storage directly supporting virtualized and non-virtualized infrastructures. Required skills include experience with RAID technology, storage adapters, iSCSI, Fiber Channel, and LUNs.
- Experience configuring, monitoring, expanding, and otherwise maintaining private and/or on-premise cloud infrastructures.
- Thorough understanding of network concepts, to include IP subnetting, VLANs, PVLAN, Spanning Tree, etc.
- Experience with integrating virtual infrastructures into the overall IT infrastructure (e.g. configuring Active Directory authentication, audit logging, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience with implementing physical and/or logical separation of resources within a cloud environment to support multiple tenants.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Excellent writing, speaking, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Linux Operating systems (Red Hat, CentOS, etc.)
- Linux experience with different storage types (NFS, SAN, DAS, LVM)
- Experience with Cisco Technologies
- Firewall Experience (VIP, NAT, ACLs, VPN, IPSEC)
- Experience with SQL (MySQL preferred)
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP
- VMware VCP, VCAP, VCIX or VCDX
- Microsoft MCSE
- Linux Related (RHCE, Linux+, etc.)
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company’s industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.