As a Java Developer, you will be able to make major contributions to our cutting-edge software platform. You’ll provide hands-on software development, participate in design and code reviews, as well as document design and implement methodologies to ensure high quality products are delivered to our customers. You’ll be able to feel passionate about the work you’re doing and see the direct impact of your contributions to the product.
We believe in the support of our employees’ total wellbeing because our team members are the heart, soul and mind of FairWarning. We are committed to providing great benefits, challenging assignments, a supportive work/life balance, and a fun environment where you can celebrate success and just simply be yourself. Our goal is to provide a rewarding place to work financially and experientially.
- Grow your Career with Leadership and Career Growth Opportunities
- Give Back to the Community through our Service Events
- Get Social with our Team Celebrations and Events
- Balance your life with Flexible Work Hours
- Cut your Carbon Footprint with Teleworking Schedules
- Recharge your Batteries with Unlimited Time Off
- Get Fit with our Wellness Program
- Grow Financially with our No-Vest 401(k) Match
- Expand your Perspective with our Diversity and Inclusion Program
What you will be doing
- Development Team member of Agile Scrum Team
- Attend Daily Scrum, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, and End of Cycle meetings
- Provide hands-on software development of a Java EE application built using Spring frameworks, JPA, Hibernate, JSF, and JSP running in Apache Tomcat
- Mentor members of the product team
- Track all tasks, estimates, and hours logged in JIRA
- Contribute to design and code reviews, documentation of design, and implementation of methodologies to ensure high quality deployments.
- Contribute to the system architecture, design, and development of the JavaEE Application
- Contribute to Continuous Integration Testing development environment by designing, coding and unit testing
- Work independently on and in collaboration with customers to provide solutions that address their needs
- Support production customers on as needed basis
Our Perfect Match
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in software development or product development environment with a successful coding and development track record
- Strong Java technical capabilities including working with front end technologies such as JSPs and back end technologies and frameworks such as JSF, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, REST, and OAuth
- Experience with Test Driven development
- Strong database skills including data modeling, SQL. Experience with Oracle MySQL preferred.
- Ability to work in team-based setting with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related degree.
- Experience with Machine Learning such as Scala, Python, R, Spark ML, Pandas, or TensorFlow
- Experience with Kafka, Spark or any Lambda architectures
- Experience with Linux/UNIX operating system and shell scripting (Perl, Bash, Korn)
- Data privacy knowledge; Health care EHR systems; Information Security.
- Database administration, configuration, performance tuning. Experience with Oracle MySQL preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies
- Experience with AWS micro services
Who We Are
FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse in Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring leveraging a combination of user behavioral analytics and machine learning algorithms
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for seven (7) consecutive years
- $60 Million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity