Description and Responsibilities
The FairWarning Privacy Analyst is responsible for accelerating our customers’ path to a successful patient privacy program through activities designed to prepare their organization for a robust monitoring program, using FairWarning patient privacy intelligence solution. To change the lives of our customers by building trust in applications containing sensitive information through industry-leading technology, expertise, best practices and a passionate commitment to privacy in order to protect their sensitive information. Successful individuals in this role with demonstrate genuine collaboration with customers and other FairWarning team members. Individuals in this role must be able to successfully complete activities related to customer application education and satisfaction, industry trends, and expertise in data analysis. This role will provide services necessary to deliver and maintain a compliant and robust monitoring program for our customers.
The following are key responsibilities and services performed:
- Review and analyze customer alerts to identify suspicious activity.
- Document investigations for potential incidents found during analysis of alerts.
- Grow and maintain positive relationships with Managed Privacy Services customers by serving as a point of contact for training requests, proactive monitoring, ad-hoc investigations, benchmarking reports, and managing workflows.
- Develop expertise in industry trends, privacy regulations, and the FairWarning solution.
- Ensure FairWarning application of the customer is current and able to meet contractual MPS obligations and monitor on a daily basis.
- Serve the customer as a primary point of contact for services related to Managed Privacy Services.
Background (Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with medical terminology and clinical workflow a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations a plus
- Experience with data analytics / data mining a plus
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates a customer-centric business model with strong teamwork across the business. FairWarning’s philosophies begin with listening and problem solving for our customers. As such, successful candidates have the following characteristics:
- Great Listener. A successful candidate actively listens to team members through daily communication to collect feedback about the user experience, product usage, and solution ideas. They will have outstanding listening and discovery skills and are able to effectively communicate with others in both verbal and written form.
- Team Player. A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Product Developers, Implementation Managers, and other FairWarning team members to ensure a superior product and user experience for customers to achieve their program goals and optimize their investments with FairWarning.
- Problem Solver. A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the value customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it. They will act fast when problems arrive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication. A successful candidate can speak and write professionally to be clearly understood and positively influence team members to enhance the product.
- Relentless Learner. All FairWarning team members have a thirst for knowledge. They are self-motivated and consistently look for new ways to better themselves and grow in their position. They think of new ways to address issues quickly and effectively and are committed to being an active team member by participating in formal technical training, product training, cloud security training, and leadership training.