As our Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of our marketing programs with partners such as Salesforce, ISV partners and Managed Security Service Partners (MSSPs). This group of channel partners represents an increasingly important growth opportunity for FairWarning, and you will report directly to the head of Marketing. In addition, you will work collaboratively with Sales, Product and CS functions to ensure success of partner initiatives.
Our Team Members Enjoy!
- Leadership and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Large Scale Festive Events
- Bi-Annual Team Outings
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Compensation
- Monthly Team Member Socials
- Flexible Hours
- BA required with 5+ years’ work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in partner or alliance marketing role
- Strong capabilities in the following marketing disciplines: events, content & asset creation, both online and offline demand generation program development, email marketing and marketing analytics
- Superior ability to get stuff done with strong aptitude in project management. Ability to multi-task, handling competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong command of PowerPoint and excel with the ability to persuade and influence stakeholders.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with a varied set of internal and external stakeholders.
- High energy with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, growth-oriented culture
- Previous experience in technology company required, ideally in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with Pardot and SFDC a plus
What you will be doing
- Define and develop joint marketing programs including events, collateral, training, customer stories, videos, and product reviews
- Establish and develop strong business relationships with key partner constituents
- Work collaboratively with external partner stakeholders to gather input and create deliverables
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Alliances, Product and Sales to define the marketing priorities and execute against those priorities
- Help establish budget process including light financial modeling around the cost/benefit and or ROI of partner marketing efforts
- Evaluate success of programs through data-driven processes and approach. Deliver actionable insights which you (and partners) can then pursue.
- Establish and refine clear communication and delivery processes ensuring that stakeholders expectations are established and exceeded
What we do
FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse in Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring leveraging a combination of user behavioral analytics and machine learning algorithms
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for seven (7) consecutive years
- $60 Million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity