Successful candidates have the following background:
- 5+ years of experience advising on healthcare compliance, privacy and security related matters
- Thorough knowledge of and experience interpreting and implementing HIPAA and HITECH regulations
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, facilitation, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in developing strong relationships and able to lead others in initiatives aimed at strengthening the organization’s business goals
- Proficient with clinical applications, Microsoft Office, and Salesforce applications
- Bachelor degree in business management, healthcare
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
The Senior Healthcare Privacy Specialist will work with not only external customers but will also provide knowledge and guidance to internal team members. They will have extreme attention to detail, superior customer success skills, and be willing to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment. Characteristics of a successful candidate are:
- Great Communicator: The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with a large range of people. They should be able to foster an open dialogue of trust and constructive feedback.
- Problem Solver: The successful candidate will not only be comfortable assisting customers with problems that arise but also assisting internal team members during implementation, trials, demos, etc. They will be able to apply technical and business acumen to new challenges and create innovative solutions to arising challenges.
- Team Player: A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Privacy Analysts, Platform Specialists, Training Managers, and other internal team members to assist our customers with their goals surrounding their security and privacy programs. They should have excellent teamwork and social skills in order to collaborate internally.
- Customer Centric: The Successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills that include relationship building, establishing trust through industry expertise, prior experience, problem solving, follow-up and follow-through, attention to detail, and positivity.
- Self-Starter: The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate past experience with being a self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile to solve a problem.
Additional Information about FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- Proven, stable and profitable for 10 consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering