Successful candidates have the following background:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in software development or product development environment with a successful testing and/or analysis track record
- Experience writing and modifying test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Creative problem solver and analytical thinker with attention to detail.
- Experience with basic SQL
- Experience with basic Linux commands
- Experience with JIRA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent work experience
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates a customer-centric business model with strong teamwork across the business. FairWarning’s philosophies begin with listening and problem solving for our customers. As such, successful candidates have the following characteristics:
- Great Listener. A successful candidate actively listens to team members through daily communication to collect feedback about the user experience, product usage, and solution ideas. They will have outstanding listening and discovery skills and are able to effectively communicate with others in both verbal and written form.
- Team Player. A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Product Developers, Implementation Managers, and other FairWarning team members to ensure a superior product and user experience for customers to achieve their program goals and optimize their investments with FairWarning.
- Problem Solver. A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the value customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it. They will act fast when problems arrive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication. A successful candidate can speak and write professionally to be clearly understood and positively influence team members to enhance the product.
- Relentless Learner. All FairWarning team members have a thirst for knowledge. They are self-motivated and consistently look for new ways to better themselves and grow in their position. They think of new ways to address issues quickly and effectively and are committed to being an active team member by participating in formal technical training, product training, cloud security training, and leadership training.
Additional Information About FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for five (5) consecutive years
- Proven, stable and profitable for ten consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering
- For more information on FairWarning and our latest successful offering, FairWarning for Salesforce, visit www.FairWarning.com