Your Impact :
- Contribute to the system architecture, design, and development of the JavaEE Application through hands-on software development, design and code reviews, documentation, and implementation processes
- Provide hands-on database development using Oracle MySQL
- Participate in hands-on development of real-time streaming, complex analytics, and machine learning using the latest open source technologies
- Implement new innovative tools and processes to improve performance and processes of our software platform
- Participate in Product Release Management through attending Daily Scrum, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, and End of Cycle meetings
- Contribute to Continuous Integration Testing development environment by designing, coding and unit testing
- Support production customers on as needed basis
Skills & Experience:
- Related experience in software development or product development environment with a successful coding and development track record
- Ability to work in team based setting with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Java technical capabilities including working with front end technologies such as JSF, and back end technologies and frameworks such as Spring 3.0+, JPA 2.0+, and Hibernate
- Strong database skills including data modeling, administration, configuration, SQL, performance tuning. Experience with Oracle MySQL preferred.
- Experience with AWS Technologies such as: EBS, Aurora, S3, Cloud Trail
- Experience with Spark Machine Learning
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration deployment automation tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with Linux/UNIX operating system and shell scripting (Perl, Bash, Korn)
- Experience with Apache Tomcat server configuration, deployment and tuning
- Data privacy knowledge; Health care EHR systems; Information Security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, related degree or equivalent work experience.
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company’s industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.