FairWarning is hiring a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to help grow one of Tampa Bay Times top workplaces for 6 years in a row. The Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for finding top talent to join our tight-knit and hardworking team. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will assist in identifying “A-Players” to join our award-winning team.
FairWarning has experienced exponential growth in the past few years and we are looking to expand our team. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will effectively communicate the vision and culture of FairWarning to potential team members and will be the face and heart of FairWarning throughout the interview process and beyond. Here is more about FairWarning:
- Our Customers LOVE us!
- Overall AppExchange rating of 5.0
- Overall Managed Services Customer Rating of an “A”
- 96% customer retention rate
- We are growing!
- 145% 2017 YTD growth, targeting > 100% growth in 2018
- 55% year-over-year revenue growth from existing customer base
- 106% year-over-year growth of Managed Privacy Services offering with customer base
- We are everywhere!
- Global customer base from Australia, UK, Norway, Canada, and the US
- 40% of the US-based healthcare market
- We are involved in growing industries!
- Customers include a broad base of exciting companies from the Health, Wealth, and Banking
- Cloud Security Customers represent $550 billion in assets
- We are an awesome place to work!
- Tampa Bay Times top workplace 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Description of Role
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is an integral role supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of project coordination, best-recruiting practices, and enthusiasm to ensure all candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process. They are responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of identified roles. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist can expect the following in their day-to-day:
- Coordinate the logistics of the interview and scheduling process
- Ensure all candidates have a “best in class” interview experience
- Administer the applicant tracking process
- Assist with process improvements for receiving resumes, tracking, reaching out to passive candidates, and coordinating applications
- Maintain an up-to-date report on all candidates currently interviewing
- Coordinate the offer generation process
- Initiate the new hire and onboarding process
Successful candidates have the following background:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years recruiting experience in high-volume company with demonstrated success
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to recruit active and passive highly skilled candidates through various methods
- Previous experience implementing alternative sourcing options
- Experience recruiting sales and technology roles required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic self-starter
- Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
When a group of people is committed to working together to deliver an outstanding customer experience, innovative solutions and profitable growth, they commit to working towards the success of something bigger than any one person. When that happens, their potential is unlimited.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for identifying top talent that can not only “just do the job” but can contribute to our culture and our workplace. A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Team Player: The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is invested in growing the FairWarning team. They understand the dynamic of each department as well as the FairWarning team as a whole and they look for talent that will contribute to our growth.
- Values Centric: The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist does not just identify candidates that fit the job requirements but candidates that understand and relate to our values and culture. As we grow, it is extremely important that we continue to expand our team with people that connect to our values and the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is the first representation of that. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will become an expert and representative of FairWarning’s Values and the FairWarning Way.
- Analytical: The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist understands that “hunches” are not the best strategy when it comes to recruiting talent. They should be analytical in their approach to review data points and facts about communication styles and behavioral traits of successful team members and A Players.
- Great Listener: The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist listens to everyone from hiring managers, to team members, to candidates, as well as outside sources. It is said, that a successful interview has a candidate speaking 80% of the time; during that time, it is the Specialist’s job to listen and engage to determine how this person can contribute to FairWarning. They will also need to listen to the feedback from the hiring manager to improve and grow.
Additional Information About FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
- $60 Million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity
- Proven, stable and profitable for ten consecutive years
- Successfully executing on the unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering