This is a fantastic opportunity to join our talented team and work on projects that are limited only by your own creativity. Individuals must have extraordinary coding and user interface development skills and be accustomed to working in an extremely high-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You’ll have direct responsibility for the design, development, and evolution of FairWarning’s WordPress website to deliver a modern, engaging, and dynamic experience.
Web Developer/Designer Job Duties:
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create website layout/user interfaces using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Maintain, expand, and scale the FairWarning website
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g., page speed, traffic data, conversions) and report all web traffic
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Proven work experience as a website developer/designer, 5+ years
- Experience with building, deploying, and updating web content in WordPress or similar CMS
- Expert WordPress designer & user
- Experience with CRMs and Marketing Automation Technologies (preferably Salesforce and Pardot)
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and web application development
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- BS in computer science or a related field
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates a customer-centric business model with strong teamwork across the business. FairWarning’s philosophies begin with listening and problem solving for our customers. As such, successful candidates have the following characteristics:
- Great Listener. A successful candidate actively listens to team members through daily communication to collect feedback about the user experience, product usage, and solution ideas. They will have outstanding listening and discovery skills and are able to effectively communicate with others in both verbal and written form.
- Team Player. A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Product Developers, Implementation Managers, and other FairWarning team members to ensure a superior product and user experience for customers to achieve their program goals and optimize their investments with FairWarning.
- Problem Solver. A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the value customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it. They will act fast when problems arrive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication. A successful candidate can speak and write professionally to be clearly understood and positively influence team members to enhance the product.
- Relentless Learner. All FairWarning team members have a thirst for knowledge. They are self-motivated and consistently look for new ways to better themselves and grow in their position. They think of new ways to address issues quickly and effectively and are committed to being an active team member by participating in formal technical training, product training, cloud security training, and leadership training.
Additional Information About FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for five (5) consecutive years
- Proven, stable and profitable for ten consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering
- For more information on FairWarning and our latest successful offering, FairWarning for Salesforce, visit www.FairWarning.com