Insider threats may have compromised your most valuable asset without you even knowing.
We’ll help you uncover threats with an actionable Salesforce data risk assessment that provides visibility into your user behavior and identifies risks like repeated failed logins, large data exports, permission changes, and more.
The 28-Point Assessment Includes:
Insights spanning 28 data elements across these categories:
Privileged User Monitoring
A complete list of identified threats prioritized as high, medium, or low risk, data-backed recommendations for closing security gaps, and answers to fundamental questions about your Salesforce data such as:
- Have former employees tried to log in to your Salesforce environment? They may be trying to steal data.
- Do employees have access to your API? They could change settings that leave you vulnerable to a breach.
- Which users can access sensitive data like PII or PHI? They could cause a breach and non-compliance fines.
What people are saying about us
“Mike, Jake & team did a great job walking us through their free risk assessment solution after connecting following a data security presentation FairWarning hosted with other Salesforce partners. The tool was easy to use and provided some high-level guidance on where we could clean some things up in our org.”
Director of Technology
“Mike and Jake did an awesome job providing details into access control, user adoption and data exfiltration for our Organization’s Salesforce platform, all encompassed in a free risk assessment. The tool was easy to set up and the report easy to understand.”
IT Systems Administrator
Ready to Start?
- Some services may be unavailable depending on your region or unable to be integrated into your organization’s technology.
- Organizations with PHI in their Salesforce instance need to either exclude PHI data from delivery to FairWarning or sign a BAA.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Contact FairWarning for further information.