Salesforce Data Risk Assessment
Uncover risk that lives within your Salesforce environment with a cybersecurity assessment spanning 28 data elements across five categories:
- Access Control
- User Adoption
- Privileged User Monitoring
- Data Exfiltration
Request a Data Risk Assessment
Example Assessment Summary (Partial)
Uncover Data Risks and Close Security Gaps
FairWarning’s Salesforce Data Risk Assessment inspects key controls and capabilities pertaining to your Salesforce data, identifies areas of risk and control deficiencies, and makes recommendations on where and how risk can be reduced to create a culture of security and reinforce trust.
This assessment can help you prevent threats and analyze incidents by answering fundamental questions about your Salesforce data:
Your Salesforce Data Risk Assessment includes:
- Review of your user permission sets, profiles, and access control settings
- Detection of threats like failed logins, unusual export activity, and more
- Identification of security gaps like misconfigured Security Controls
- Audit of your Salesforce org’s access trends
- Evaluation of your overall org performance
Ready to Start?
Completing a Salesforce Data Risk Assessment is a logical choice – it’s completely free, and you’ll receive actionable information to close critical gaps in your Salesforce operations. Whether you’re considering a long-term relationship with us or not, we want to help, no strings attached.
Hear what some of our Salesforce Data Risk Assessment clients have to say:
Responsive and knowledgeable team. Mike, Jake & team did a great job walking us through their free risk assessment solution after connecting following a data security presentation FairWarning hosted with other Salesforce partners. The tool was easy to use and provided some high-level guidance on where we could clean some things up in our org.
Great resource and professionalism. Mike and Jake did an awesome job providing details into access control, user adoption and data exfiltration for our Organization’s Salesforce platform, all encompassed in a free risk assessment. The tool was easy to set up and the report easy to understand. We appreciate the insight!
Trusted by Companies Around the World
Ready to Start?
- Some services may be unavailable depending on your region or unable to be integrated into your organization’s technology.
- Organizations with PHI in their Salesforce instance need to either exclude PHI data from delivery to FairWarning or sign a BAA.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Contact FairWarning for further information.