2019 was an eventful year for privacy, compliance, and security professionals. And what innovations did FairWarning bring into the mix? From offering advanced AI for detecting anomalous behavior and eliminating false positives to gathering with customers across the United States for user groups, this best practice training will go over the new features that FairWarning has to offer for strengthening your privacy and security programs.
Join Chelsea Graham and Ryan Ritter on December 11th for FairWarning’s best practice training webinar, “2019 in Review.”
In this Best Practice training session, you’ll learn about:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) through behavioral correlations and machine learning
- Auto-population of involved parties and investigation fields through investigation templates
- Advanced use cases and trending capabilities through anomalous behavior detection
- Expanded regional user groups, epic focus group, custom training, and the FairWarning
- Beyond the Promise Release: 5.2, 5.3, and 5.4