February 24, 2021
11 am CT / 12 pm ET
An estimated 95% of drug diversion cases within health systems remain uninvestigated. This is largely due to organizational denial and ineffective monitoring.
In this session, we’ll cover combatting the problem of drug diversion with a proactive approach to uncovering incidents, ensuring compliance and reducing risk with improved visibility.
Learn More About:
- Detecting drug diversion “red flags”
- Preventative steps
- How to build an effective monitoring program
- Laura Grimes, Director of Pharmacy, Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Kara Earle, Senior Drug Diversion Specialist at FairWarning
- Tyler Carlson, Director, Sales Engineering & Pre-Sales at FairWarning