March 18, 2021
2-4 p.m. ET
You’re cordially invited to join the FairWarning Cerner Focus Group on Thursday, March 18th via Zoom. The purpose of this Focus Group is to promote collaboration amongst FairWarning Cerner healthcare systems through open discussions on various best practices, use cases, data security, and privacy monitoring.
During this live event, participants will have the opportunity to discuss the ‘how, why, and best practice use cases’ for the below topics of interest:
FairWarning Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Cerner customers
- Leveraging AI to monitor previously unknown or poorly known populations
- FairWarning AI Best Practices for Intelligent Filtering, Machine Learning, and Anomalous Behavior Detection
FairWarning Cerner Fields for Robust Monitoring and Helpful Resources
- Discuss the importance of key fields including, Participant Name, Participant ID, Data Life Cycle, Nurse Unit, Medical Service, and more
- FairWarning Cerner Event Guide and FairWarning Application Quick Reference guides in the FairWarning Community
Covid-19 Response and Monitoring Plan
- Discuss how organizations have adapted throughout the pandemic to ensure quality patient care and outcomes
- Lessons learned from the initial influx of cases to current state of Covid-19 response
- FairWarning Covid-19 response: Protection List, Authorized User List, Covid-19 Monitoring Report Library tile for Enforced Policies and Dashboard monitoring
This is a collaborative opportunity for FairWarning Cerner customers to ask questions, share experiences, and identify potential solutions to current monitoring challenges.
Join the Cerner Focus Group User Group in the FairWarning Community to collaborate with fellow FairWarning Cerner Customers and receive updates related to this event.