Governance is vital for maintaining HIPAA compliance and facilitating patient trust. With breaches becoming a fact of life in the healthcare industry and the OCR always on notice, how can privacy professionals prepare for potential audits all while satisfying their board and maintaining best practices for governance reporting?
Join Elizabeth Champion, VP and Chief Compliance Officer at FMOLHS, along with Scott Didion, System Director and Privacy Officer at SSM Health, for FairWarning’s Executive Series Webinar, “Governance Best Practices for 2020: How Two Healthcare Systems Built a Culture of Compliance.”
Register now to reveal how two enterprise healthcare organizations:
- Build workflows, KPIs, and governance inputs for accurate and effective reporting.
- Share governance reporting up to senior leadership, as well as down to their team to drive improvements and visibility over time.
- Use governance to break down silos, improve educational and training efforts, and leverage results for future initiatives and budgets.
- Elizabeth Champion, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Scott Didion, System Director and Privacy Officer, SSM Health
- Courtney Wolfe, Privacy Analyst, FairWarning