Despite new privacy regulations and increasing data breaches, privacy and data protection programs are still maturing.
The IAPP and FairWarning studied over 550 privacy and data protection programs to identify key attributes and habits of mature programs that could be used to help advance your organization’s privacy efforts.
In this webinar, experts from the IAPP and FairWarning discuss findings and takeaways from the study, Benefits, Attributes and Habits of Mature Privacy and Data Protection Programs, including:
- Why data needs to be protected
- An overview of privacy program maturity levels
- The organizational benefits of mature privacy and data protection programs
- Attributes and habits of mature privacy and data protection programs
- Margaret Honda, Research Manager, IAPP
- Robin Hackney, Chief Marketing Officer, FairWarning