Establishing data privacy is not a set-it-and-forget-it process — compliance regulations change, and new laws are published every year. Nor is there a one-size-fits-all solution for data privacy. So how can organizations stay on top of data privacy in a world that demands it more than ever? Aligning with frameworks streamlines your compliance efforts and ensures you are following best practices. Join our speakers as they present a tactical guide that can help your organization align security and privacy efforts using the NIST frameworks.
Join NIST’s Katie Boeckl and FairWarning’s Mike Mason as they cover the Privacy Framework, best practices for making your privacy and security programs work together, and more.
You’ll learn how to:
- Save months of time spent trying to meet regulations
- Tailor the NIST Frameworks to meet your organization’s needs
- Align your privacy and security programs to strengthen your overall data protection
- Simplify compliance with regulations like CCPA, GDPR, SOX, PCI DSS, and FINRA
- Katie Boeckl, Privacy Risk Strategist, NIST
- Mike Mason, VP of Emerging Markets, FairWarning