Now more than ever, it’s crucial for organizations with a distributed workforce to quickly identify, detect, respond, and recover from threats. According to a recent survey, almost two-thirds of IT leaders are investing heavily in information security and compliance to help protect remote workers from sophisticated cyber attacks.
In our 2nd of a 3-part virtual event series, watch experts from Salesforce, RevCult, FairWarning, and OwnBackup as they discuss how organizations using Salesforce can leverage the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to understand, organize, manage and mitigate security risks. Then, hear from former White House CIO and one of the nation’s most respected authorities on cybersecurity, Theresa Payton, as she examines the impact of the current global crisis on cyber threats.
- Lee Aber, Chief Information Security Officer, OwnBackup
- Taher Elgamal, CTO, Security, Salesforce
- Pete Thurston, Chief Product Officer and Technology Leader, RevCult
- Mike Mason, VP of Emerging Markets, FairWarning
- Kevin Thompson, Strategic Security Specialist, Salesforce