Monitoring Patient Privacy
In this webinar, you will learn overall considerations for monitoring patient privacy in large enterprises, including:
- Executive Support
- Employee & Patient Education
- Staffing and Training Models
- Compatibility with existing EHR(s), Applications, & Enterprise Security
- Security Considerations
- Sizing & Architecture
- Phased Deployment Methodology
- Service Levels
- Due Diligence
- Sustainability Considerations
You will also learn suggested deployment models for large enterprises, specifically independent privacy offices, regional privacy offices and regional privacy offices with line manager review.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
John Houston, Vice President and Privacy and Information Security & Associate Counsel of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center discusses their corporate deployment, how they delegate the review of privacy incidents and other security considerations.