Driven by the expansion of electronic health records and concerns over patient privacy, FairWarning privacy breach detection solutions now protect 700 hospitals and 2,200 clinics, up 100 percent over the same time period in 2010.
- FairWarning® now protects patient privacy in 600 hospitals and 2,200 clinics across the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, and Wales representing 100 percent growth over the same time period in 2010. FairWarning® also on-boarded its first privacy breach detection customer in France
- Over 50 percent of FairWarning® customers have won the healthcare industry’s highest awards including those from Most Wired, Malcolm Baldrige and U.S. News Best Hospitals
- 100 percent revenue growth year-to-date relative to the same time period in 2010. FairWarning® was founded in 2005 and has recorded profits every quarter beginning in 2008
- Announcement of plans to hire 70 new FairWarning® team members through 2012, driven by FairWarning® customer adoption and success, click here for full press release
- FairWarning® received KLAS Konfidence Checkmarks; 100 percent of respondents indicated they would buy again, click here for the full press release
- Release of Industry’s First Survey on Care Provider Best Practices for Privacy Breach Remediation, click here for the report which was a follow-on to FairWarning®’s ground-breaking 2010 Breach Findings Report, which was the first industry report to document insider privacy breach occurrences by locality, category and frequency
- NHS Scotland selected FairWarning® for every board throughout Scotland as well as privacy protection for the country’s Health Information Exchange, Emergency Care Summary, click here for full press release
- Announcement that FairWarning® provides privacy breach detection capabilities for 32 percent of all hospitals in Michigan, click here for the full press release
- Largest Executive Series Webinar in FairWarning® history with over 750 registrations, titled “What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You: The Importance of a Proactive Breach Notification Strategy” with Adam Greene of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Largest contractual wins in FairWarning® company history in both United States and European markets. FairWarning® also on-boarded its smallest customer in company history, a one hundred employee California clinic already in production
“FairWarning®’s mission has always been to provide care providers with a tried and true privacy breach detection and prevention solution that ensures the uninterrupted growth of electronic health records. Our continued success and growth is attributable to the growing number of care providers who are committed to ensuring greater patient privacy protections, and effectiveness and efficiencies in patient care,” said Kurt Long, CEO of FairWarning®. “Care providers deploying the technology and business processes associated with FairWarning® privacy breach detection and prevention are leaders in privacy and leaders in patient care,” stated Long.
Sample FairWarning® Customers
FairWarning® customers include: Bayfront Medical Center, Bayhealth Medical Center Inc, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Carle Foundation Hospital, Catholic Health Partners, Columbus Regional Hospital, Cookeville Regional Medical, Decatur Memorial Hospital, Denver Health, Duke University Health System, Everett Clinic, Hackley Hospital, Halifax Regional Hospital Inc, Health First, Inc., Health Information Technology Services – Nova Scotia, Huntsville Hospital System, Iasis Healthcare Corporation, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, Lifebridge Health, Marion Regional Healthcare System, Memorial Hermann Health, Meridian Health System, Methodist Hospital of Southern California, New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, NHS Lothian, NHS Scotland, Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center, Oconee Regional Medical Center Inc, Ohio State University Medical Center, Orlando Health, Saint Luke’s Health System, Southwest Washington Medical Center, Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, SSM Health Care, St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital, St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System, Corp, Swedish Health, The Detroit Medical Center, The Hospital for Special Surgery, UC Irvine Healthcare, UCSD Medical Center, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and William Beaumont Hospitals.
See FairWarning® at these Upcoming Events
In order to more directly connect with care providers, the company has also announced an expanded event schedule through year-end 2011. To see a demonstration of FairWarning® privacy breach detection and Accounting of Disclosure solutions, register for one of the events below, or contact the company at Solutions@FairWarningAudit.com
HCCA New England Regional Conference, Boston, MA, September 9th, 2011 http://hcca- info.org/AM/TemplateRedirect.cfm?template=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=12146
Institute for eHealth Policy and CHIME
Capitol Hill Steering Committee on Telehealth and Healthcare Informatics Technology Showcase, Washington, DC, September 12th, 2011 http://surveys.himss.org/checkbox/Survey.aspx?s=8ed9536c9dfe4fc8b7fbfbe8011e14d1 &u=eff6d3a7-f06b-4ac1-8c9c-911e348179ff&TestMode=true&ForceNew=true
McKesson InSight, Pittsburgh, PA, September 20th through September 23rd, 2011 http://www.insight-net.org/
HCCA North Central Regional Conference, Indianapolis, IN, October 3rd, 2011 http://hcca- info.org/AM/TemplateRedirect.cfm?template=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=12137
“The Art of Mitigating Privacy Failure in Healthcare” Networking Event, Manchester, United Kingdom, October 18th, 2011 http://nhsinformationgovernance-eivtefrnd.eventbrite.com/
HCCA Mountain Regional Conference, Denver, CO, October 28th, 2011 http://hcca-
HCCA South Central Regional Conference, Nashville, TN, December 2nd, 2011 http://hcca- info.org/AM/TemplateRedirect.cfm?template=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=12161
You can also follow FairWarning® on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4065938
About FairWarning, Inc.
FairWarning® is the world’s leading supplier of cross-platform healthcare privacy auditing solutions for Electronic Health Records. FairWarning® proactively protects healthcare organizations from emerging legal and privacy threats which include medical identity theft, identity theft, and other forms of healthcare information crimes. FairWarning® is industry’s leading best practice solution for automating privacy auditing. The company is located in St. Petersburg, FL, to learn more, visit http://www.FairWarningAudit.com or call U.S. 727 576 6700.