Are you excited about the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to a leading global software company in Cloud Security? Are you adventurous and innovative with a true passion for solving world-class challenges? FairWarning provides an environment that is collaborative, open, demanding and exciting for those who want to push their limits. Join our Finance team as an Accounting Specialist and start your adventure today.
Vision for The Role:
FairWarning is seeking an Accounting Specialist responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable to contribute to our continued growth. The Accounting Specialist plays a crucial role in the organization’s success, and they offer the team visibility and certainty in terms of expectations regarding cash flows. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Successful candidates must be able to think critically and problem solve and work collaboratively and individually. You must also have outstanding attention to detail, question things that do not appear correct, and possess a desire to succeed and progress quickly. This position will report to the Vice President of Finance.
- Prepare and analyze invoicing worksheets for weekly billings
- Prepare receivables aging analysis for weekly review and discussion
- Follow up with customers regarding past due invoices
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
- Prepare and analyze payables for weekly payments
- Obtain monthly statements for key vendors and perform statement reconciliations
- Investigate and resolve vendor inquiries
- Maintain 1099 vendor data for year-end processing
- Review customer documentation
- Prepare weekly billings progress report
- Perform additional ad hoc requests
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field (Accounting or Finance a plus)
- Successful completion of Financial Accounting course (transcript required)
- Ability to learn and utilize ERP and CRM systems (training will be provided)
- 0-2 years of experience in billing or accounts payable role
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company’s industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.