FairWarning is hiring an Alliances Manager to help continue our partnerships across the health and cloud ecosystems. This candidate will have a successful track record within a high-growth, technology sales environment and a solid working knowledge of Salesforce.com. You will have excellent teamwork and social skills in order to team with subject matter experts at FairWarning toward solving customers’ security, privacy and regulatory challenges.
Here is more about our offering and the solutions you will be providing:
- Global customer base covering North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- 40% of the US-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Backer’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems
- Cloud Security customers represent $550 billion in assets under management within Financial Services, Wealth Management, Banks, legal, and entertainment industries
- Validation of our unique vision through big brand customer references from around the globe including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Middle East
- Prospects include a broad base of exciting companies from the Wealth, Banking and Health industries
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
Description of Role
The Alliances Manager will be responsible for FairWarning’s global alliance with Salesforce’s AEs, SEs, and management. In addition, working with our consulting partners to explore additional service opportunities. This position requires a deep understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem and ability to navigate Salesforce’s internal organization. Responsibilities include developing relationships with the Salesforce field team, ISV Managers, and Managements. You will be responsible for educating the FairWarning team how to most effectively work with salesforce AE/SEs. Success will be measured by net new revenue generated through the partnership. On a daily basis, you can expect:
- Management of day-to-day partner relationships
- Educate and align with Salesforce field on FairWarning to solve customer challenges
- Liaison for FairWarning internal sales team to coordinate rep-to-rep discussions about identified customers
- Track and show overall results by region
- Maintain internal tracking to meticulously record all Salesforce territory mapping
- Work closely with Sales, Business Development, Product Management and Marketing Teams within FairWarning to further FairWarning’s goals and product development
Successful candidates have the following background:
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience and/or detailed knowledge of Salesforce AEs and SEs (relationships with the Financial services team is a plus)
- Ensure proactive and early teaming with relevant Salesforce employees
- A self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate, with a sense of urgency and energy – and a hunger to win
- Day to day relationship management of Salesforce AEs, SEs, and other key contacts
- Highly disciplined and organized
- Strong presentation skills, both internally and externally – ability to represent FairWarning well with customers and partners
- Unquestionable integrity ethics, credibility, and character
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
The Alliances Manager has a knack for solving problems and creating relationships. They are an effective communicator and excellent at networking. A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent Time Management. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and highly organized.
- Team Player. This team member will need to work cross- departmentally and serve as the voice of the customer. They will need to work with the rest of the team towards the one common goal of ensuring the customer is successful. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated their ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Customer-Centric. A successful candidate focuses on making the customer successful by listening and discovering their business goals, proactively identify and resolve challenges, and promoting FairWarning’s solutions and services throughout the entire relationship they have with the customer
- Problem Solver. The successful candidate will have a track record within a high growth software company with the demonstrated ability to collaborate and generate significant value through problem solving. They will have an ongoing desire to be innovative and bring new ideals to the table in order to continue improving the way FairWarning serves our customers.
- Technically Savvy. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS sales, respective terminology, and how technology-minded people think in various smaller businesses utilizing the SFDC platform. They will be able to level up to the bigger picture and talk architecture and solutions as well as overall business goals.