FairWarning is hiring an Application Support Analyst to provide service that enables customers to protect and secure sensitive and private data.
Here’s more about our customer base:
- Offerings available to sell include enterprise SaaS, Managed Privacy Services, cloud-based application interfaces, professional services, certification training packages, and multi-year renewals
- Global customer base from Australia, United Kingdom, Scotland, Norway, Canada and the United States
- 40% of the US-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Becker’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems
- Cloud Security customers represent $550 billion in assets under management within Financial Services, Wealth Management, Banks, legal, and entertainment industries
- Organization and promotion of customer events including User Groups, educational webinars, and sponsored industry events
Description of Role
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for proactively monitoring and managing mission-critical production environments, resolving the most complex operational problems, and following through on any issues a multi-million row database can encounter. The Application Support Analyst interfaces with customers as well as many FairWarning teams daily to efficiently and effectively resolve the technical issues our customers encounter. The Application Support Analyst must have strong customer service skills in addition to being an analytical, problem solver that thrives under pressure and works with a sense of urgency. Finally, the Application Support Analyst should have a keen eye towards root cause analysis and how to prevent technical issues from recurring.
- Great Listener. A successful candidate actively listens to internal & external customers to properly understand their problem statement and steps to reproduce an issue.
- Team Player. A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with our Managed Privacy Services, Implementation, & Customer Success Managers to ensure all service & support are issues are fully troubleshot to resolution.
- Problem Solver. A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the value customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it
- Communication. A successful candidate can speak and write professionally to be clearly understood and explain technical issues to non-technical individuals.
- Customer-Centric. A successful candidate resolves issues with customers by listening to their problems and finding reliable solutions that fix the root cause of the issue, not just the symptom.
Successful candidates have the following background:
- Professional experience with MySQL and Linux
- Knowledge of Java, additional programming languages is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams and customers
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Commitment to delivering a positive customer experience with every customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical parties
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, IT or equivalent and/or 2+ years of relevant professional experience
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
- Outstanding listening and discovery skills
- Strong self-starter and able to work independently to resolve highly technical issues
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple issues/projects simultaneously, while providing quick responses and meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic technical concepts and customer environments
- Creative problem solver with the ability to address issues quickly and effectively
- Committed to being an active team member who is committed to personal and professional development by participating in formal training.
- Desires coaching, training, and understanding of best practices for customer success
- Both team player who buys into FairWarning Values and the “FairWarning Way”, as well as individual contributor