Great Products & Services Plus Raving Fans, Now we Need More Members of our Marketing Team
FairWarning is searching for a Brand Manager to be the champion of the FairWarning brand; they will be responsible for ensuring consistent look, feel, and tone of voice in all places where FairWarning is represented (both internally and externally). We are looking for a team member who will be accountable for the consistent application of the brand strategy and visual identity across the organization. This team member will serve as the guard of the FairWarning brand, ensuring every customer experience (internal and external) meets our high-quality standards. Here is more about the offering your will be marketing:
- The most reliable and proven Patient Privacy Intelligence (PPI) platform in the world for Healthcare Providers and used in over 8,500 healthcare facilities worldwide
- Global customer base from Australia, United Kingdom, Scotland, Norway, Canada and the United States
- 40% of the US-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Becker’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems
- Customer purchase drivers include compliance with industry regulations as well as security of their customer & patient data held in EHR’s and the cloud, which are increasingly enforced due to cybersecurity concerns
- Prospects include a broad base of exciting organizations from healthcare providers and academic medical centers, among others
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
Description of the Role
The Brand Manager will become an expert on the industries and customers FairWarning serves, conducting research and uncovering meaningful insights that will drive powerful creative strategies. You will help drive content and strategy that will support organic growth and brand awareness. You will play a key role in defining what the industry thinks about FairWarning. On a daily basis, the Brand Manager can expect the following:
- Consult with internal teams, providing feedback and guidance on how to align with brand strategy
- Ensure the FairWarning brand is consistent and effective with all external representation, including Industry Analysts, online reviews, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop, drive, and manage brand marketing key campaigns including partner marketing materials, internal training content, customer community materials and activities.
- Ensure our brand is well represented within our channels and our industry; working with teams internally to develop marketing plans that drive sales and engagement.
- Responsible for the execution of external brand initiations including the development of consistent messaging
- Create guidelines and other tools that explain the “why” and “how” of the FairWarning brand
- Create and develop ways to make it easy for team members to understand the FairWarning brand, be inspired by it, and apply it correctly
Successful candidates have the following background:
- 6+ years of experience in brand marketing, advertising, or brand storytelling
- Advanced working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing tactics
- Ability to influence throughout the organization
- Previous experience working with external representatives (industry analysts)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Impeccable and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working in a B2B environment, particularly in security and privacy space
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, changing environment
- An ability to flawlessly multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
The Brand Manager will help define, defend, and protect the FairWarning brand across a multitude of dimensions. The Brand Manager will help make the brand distinctive and recognizable externally, and easy to use internally. A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Team Player. You will collaborate with all internal teams to ensure messaging and the product are able to achieve performance goals while staying true to the FairWarning Brand. You will also help all team members understand the FairWarning brand, be inspired by it and apply it to their day-to-day work.
- Excellent Communicator. The successful candidate will be able to develop and apply messaging frameworks so we tell a consistent story across all touchpoints.
- Competitive Drive. The Brand Manager will defend and protect the FairWarning brand.
- Immaculate Attention to Detail. A successful candidate will leave no stone unturned and will ensure everything that touches the FairWarning brand will be consistent. The will analyze every detail and ensure uniformity continually.
Additional Information about FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- Proven, stable and profitable for 10 consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering