FairWarning is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track-record of landing enterprise-level accounts in the Healthcare space. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Global Sales, the incumbent will be responsible for following up on qualified leads, nurturing relationships with large healthcare organizations, and closing the deal.
This candidate will have a successful track record within a high-growth, Healthcare-focused software solutions company. You will have excellent teamwork and social skills in order to team with subject matter experts at FairWarning toward solving customers’ security, privacy and regulatory challenges.
Here is more about our offering and the solutions you will be providing:
- Global customer base covering North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- 40% of the US-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Backer’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems
- Cloud Security customers represent $550 billion in assets under management within Financial Services, Wealth Management, Banks, legal, and entertainment industries
- Validation of our unique vision through big brand customer references from around the globe including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Middle East
- Prospects include a broad base of exciting companies from the Wealth, Banking and Health industries
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
Description of Role
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new customer sales and aligning those customers for continual success with FairWarning products and services. This role is responsible for the full life cycle of the sale, from following up on the lead to closing the sale. No day will ever be the same, but each will include:
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of FairWarning product offerings for Healthcare
- Accurately forecast potential new customers and achieve monthly revenue targets
- Follow up on leads that have been generated by the Marketing team
- Foster and nurture relationships with prospects at various levels throughout the organization
- Identify and Evaluate new and potential prospects
- Continually develop a solid pipeline of prospects
- Thoroughly document all activities in Salesforce
- Actively participate in ongoing training and development opportunities
- Grow FairWarning’s market share in the Healthcare space
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Successful candidates have the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Experience working in an Enterprise Healthcare Software company
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of proven successful performance in a quota-driven environment
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing a territory in an outside sales role
- In-depth understanding of the organizational structures and regulatory requirements unique to the Healthcare sector
- Proficiency with Salesforce as a CRM System
- Highly self-motivated and coachable
- Experience with cloud-based solution sales
- Ability to navigate across the organization to solve problems
- Demonstrated experience working with high-profile, strategic customers within large healthcare systems
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
The Enterprise Account Executive has a knack for solving problems. The ideal candidate is passionate about identifying the need and providing the solution. They are an effective communicator and networking savant. A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent Time Management. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and highly organized. Meticulous with strong attention to detail, they understand that new business sales requires a solid pipeline of prospects. No deal is too small, but it takes methodical and strategic documentation in the CRM system to truly generate continual and steady growth of your territory.
- Team Player. The Enterprise Account Executive will need to work cross- departmentally and serve as the voice of the customer. They will need to work with the rest of the team towards the one common goal of ensuring the customer is successful. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated their ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Customer-Centric. A successful candidate focuses on making the customer successful by listening and discovering their business goals, proactively identify and resolve challenges, and promoting FairWarning’s solutions and services throughout the entire relationship they have with the customer
- Problem Solver. The successful candidate will have a track record within a high growth software company with the demonstrated ability to collaborate and generate significant value through problem solving. They will have an ongoing desire to be innovative and bring new ideals to the table in order to continue improving the way FairWarning serves our customers.
- Technically Savvy. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS sales, respective terminology, and how technology-minded people think in Healthcare. They will be able to level up to the bigger picture and talk architecture and solutions as well as overall business goals.