FairWarning® has been named a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace 6 years in a row! We are looking for adventurous, innovative professionals to join our award- winning team. Do you have what it takes to be a part of a Global Software Security Company? Join our team, start your adventure today.
Your Unlimited Career Growth Opportunity
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth and personal information for everyone on earth. Are you excited about the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to a leading global software company in Cloud Security? Are you adventurous and innovative with a true passion for solving world class challenges? FairWarning provides an environment that is collaborative, open, demanding and exciting for those who want to push their limits. Join our Operations Team as an Executive Administrator and start your adventure today.
Vision for The Role:
The FairWarning Executive Administrator will represent the FairWarning brand and personality in this highly visible position. The ideal candidate will have some previous support experience with demonstrated MS Office and organizational skills. The position continually requires attention to detail, discipline, and the ability to be fluid when navigating different tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Your Impact :
- Visitor planning and greeting; will be the point of contact for clients and visitors to facilitate visit to appropriate persons
- Responsible for receiving and distribution of deliveries and outgoing shipments
- Maintain and update office appearance, including lobby media and publications
- Replenishing and managing office/break room supplies
- Manage the FairWarning store inventory, appearance and employee orders
- Assist with meetings and events
- Receive and direct inbound phone calls as appropriate
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Facilitate and setup FairWarning events and customer training sessions
- Create and manage shared documents related to event planning and inventory
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills
- Excellent PC and spreadsheet skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)