FairWarning, Inc., the inventor and world’s leading supplier of Patient Privacy Monitoring solutions, today announced that it has achieved record financial results for the first half of fiscal year 2015, with a 70 percent year-over-year revenue increase.
FairWarning® Achieves Record Results and Reaches Key Milestones in First Half of 2015
- Customers of all sizes adopt Managed Privacy Services to alleviate privacy workloads
- Very large care providers double down on FairWarning to ensure patient trust
- 300th enterprise customer on-boarded, solidifies FairWarning’s position as industry leader
- Company reinvests in its customers’ success
Clearwater, FL – July 9, 2015 – FairWarning®, Inc., the inventor and world’s leading supplier of Patient Privacy Monitoring solutions, today announced that it has achieved record financial results for the first half of fiscal year 2015, with a 70 percent year-over-year revenue increase. The company also reached a key milestone on-boarding its 300th enterprise customer. FairWarning customers now number more than 7,300 healthcare facilities around the world.
Furthering its growth, the company saw increased customer adoption, retention and expansion for its Patient Privacy Monitoring and Managed Privacy Services offerings, from care providers of all sizes, including very large enterprises. The confluence of increased data breaches, government’s focus on Meaningful Use, and the signaling for stricter enforcement of HIPAA and other regulations is driving healthcare providers to deploy FairWarning Patient Privacy Monitoring solutions.
As FairWarning grows it continues to reinvest in its customers’ success by offering broader programs, including FairWarning Ready® Certified Professional Program and Engage Sessions; increased industry initiatives, such as its Privacy Excellence Awards, FairWarning Ready for Healthcare, and the FairWarning Customer Community; as well as the release of additional service offerings such as FairWarning for Salesforce. These initiatives will make privacy monitoring easier and faster to deploy, enabling a dramatically lower cost of ownership and increased effectiveness.
“Our customers are profoundly concerned with growing and retaining the hard-earned trust of their patients,” said Kurt J. Long, founder and CEO of FairWarning. “Our very largest customers are doubling down on our solutions to help ensure that their patients’ trust continues to grow. It is our true pleasure to be a part of building trust within the healthcare community, as well as extending trust in data across cloud-based platforms.”
“We are deeply committed to our mission ‘We exist to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.’ This means building goodwill and trust with our patients and members every day, by investing in and living a culture of patient privacy. After extensive research, the flexibility of FairWarning was a major attraction as it offers interoperability with all the systems we run. FairWarning provides a comprehensive platform to implement privacy monitoring across all Banner locations,” said Pat Henrikson, MS, RHIA, CHP, Privacy Senior Director, Chief Privacy Officer, Banner Health Systems.
Milestones and Results
- 70% growth in revenue year-over-year, compared to same period last year
- 300th enterprise customer on-boarded, representing 1,480 hospitals and 5,824 clinics globally
- 50% of Becker’s Hospital Review‘s largest US nonprofit care providers use FairWarning solutions
- More than 50 customers now operating FairWarning Managed Privacy Services, representing more than 190 hospitals
- More than 300 distinct applications in production
- 270 FairWarning Ready Certified Professionals, with sessions hosted three times a year that sell out
- Deployed FairWarning for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange – customers represent financial services, healthcare, and risk management industries
- FairWarning has processed more than one quarter trillion events
- April 2015, FairWarning was recognized for the third consecutive year as a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Highest ranked software workplace each year
- 2015 marks FairWarning’s 10th anniversary
*Editor’s note: FairWarning has dozens of referencable customers. Please click to view our customer success stories or if you would like to speak with a care provider using FairWarning to ensure patient privacy, please contact us.
FairWarning® is a leading provider of solutions which expand trust in mission critical applications such as Salesforce, Electronic Health Records and cloud-based applications. Auditing over 300 business applications, FairWarning® solutions empower businesses globally to grow their reputation with their customers, increase velocity in their business and comply with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning® provides a comprehensive platform and managed services for performing forensic investigations of applications, enforcing access policies, conducting legal investigations, and improving compliance effectiveness.