Rules & Conditions
1. Eligibility: FairWarning® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who submit a referral other than themselves for the Systems Administrator or Senior Linux Engineer positions, or share the page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of FairWarning® as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about July 27th, 2016 and ending August 27th, 2016. All online entries must be received by August 27th, 2016 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: If Submitting a Referral – Go to www.fairwarning.com/refer-an-a-player, fill out the appropriate information, and hit ‘Submit Referral’. If Sharing on Social Media – Go to www.fairwarning.com/refer-an-a-player, select the icon for the social site you want to share on. If sharing on LinkedIn, tag FairWarning in the post by typing @FairWarning, Inc. If sharing on Twitter or Facebook, add #FairWarningSweepstakes to your post.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive either an Apple Watch, Vitamix, or Beats by Dre Headphones. Prize will be chosen by winner. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FairWarning® to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via within five (5) days following the winner selection. FairWarning® shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms: FairWarning® reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, FairWarning® may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by FairWarning®. FairWarning® reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless FairWarning® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is FairWarning®, 13535 Feather Sound Dr., Suite 600, Clearwater, FL 33762.