Great products and services plus raving fans, now we need more members on our Marketing Team! FairWarning is hiring a Healthcare Content Marketing Manager to continuously grow our Patient Privacy Intelligence and Managed Privacy Services offerings. Here is more about the offerings you will be marketing:
- Patient Privacy Intelligence is a proven and affordable, fast to deploy, comprehensive full lifecycle platform to help care providers protect the privacy of their patients, comply with state and federal law, and secure protected health information held in electronic health records, clinical systems, and other mission-critical applications.
- Managed Privacy Services is an expert team of HIPAA-certified compliance and security analysts that functions as an extension of the care provider’s security or privacy team.
- Global customer base covering North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- 40% of the U.S.-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Backer’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems.
- Validation of our unique vision through big brand customer references from around the globe including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and the Middle East
- Prospects include a broad base of exciting companies from the Health industry
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
Description of the role
The Healthcare Content Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in furthering FairWarning’s industry expertise and thought leadership, developing content across all stages of the buyer’s journey to educate our prospective and existing customers. You will need to be adept at providing value to readers while positioning our solutions and offerings, and at making data-driven, strategic decisions to fill our content and marketing pipeline with high-quality content. On a day-to-day basis, the Healthcare Content Marketing Manager can expect the following:
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Accountable for all healthcare content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention. This includes blogs, lead gen assets, webinars, and email newsletters.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective and strategic editorial plan to meet current and future business objectives. Manage editorial calendar and workflow.
- Work closely with social media associate to strategically distribute and promoting our healthcare content to the right audiences at the right times.
- Work closely with growth marketing team to map content to lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
- Provide content support around industry events to drive ROI.
- Measure, optimize, and report on the effectiveness of the healthcare content marketing program on an ongoing basis. Leverage Pardot and Google Analytics to derive insights and optimize content.
- Editorial requirements include expertise in aligning SEO with content; content categorization and structure; and content development, distribution and measurement.
A successful candidate will have the following background:
- At least 4+ years experience in marketing, journalism, communications, PR, or related position, preferably at a B2B healthcare technology or related company.
- Strong teamwork skills, able to work quickly and independently, juggle many concurrent tasks, and demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
- Business experience with organic and paid social media, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong research skills, including competitive research, market research, and content research.
- An ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing tactics and strategies
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates in an open and collaborative environment where the customer as at the center of our business model. This means that the candidate needs strong teamwork across the business to align activities with marketing and sales, all to benefit our customers. As such successful candidates have the following characteristics:
- Great Listener. The successful candidate will have outstanding listening skills to understand both the needs of our internal team members and our customers.
- Growth Mindset. The successful candidate is eager to grow and learn from fellow team members, adopting new marketing strategies, ways of communicating, and analyzing data to better serve and support our customers.
- Collaboration. The successful candidate is comfortable with collaborating not only with their own department, but with other departments as well to align with key business initiatives regarding marketing and sales.
- Excellent Communicator. The successful candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills. They can effectively communicate concepts and ideas in a cohesive and structured manner.
- Team Player. The successful candidate will have excellent teamwork and social skills in order to collaborate with subject matter experts at FairWarning
Additional Information About FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- Proven, stable and profitable for 10 consecutive years
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion-dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering
- $60 million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity