FairWarning is hiring a Manager of Production Services to help lead and develop a world class Global Production Services team. As FairWarning continues to grow and expand globally, this role is viewed as critical in helping with our growth.
Below is more about our customer base and what the role entails:
- Global customer base covering North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- Ensure “always on” products through the use, maintenance and development of automated “Self-Healing” products and services
- Resolve issues with customers by listening to their problems and finding reliable solutions that fix the root cause of the issue, not just the symptom
- Provide a “Rock Solid” and massively scalable platform through monitoring, configuring, tuning and maintenance of batch, database, and system services
- Enable customers to use FairWarning products through always available customer training and help
- Deliver instant product updates for all customers through the development and maintenance of automated distributed software tools
Description of Role
This is a customer-centric role. The Manager of Production Services will have a major impact on our customers’ ability to protect and secure their most sensitive and private data. As the Manager of Production Services, you will be responsible for oversight of the Production Services team at FairWarning’s Clearwater headquarters. The Production Services team provides problem resolution for inbound calls, alerts, chats, and emails from our customers. Ultimately, you will increase Customer Success by ensuring rapid response & resolution to impactful issues, giving customers their time back. As a leader on the team, you will interface with customers as well as many FairWarning teams daily to efficiently and effectively resolve the technical issues our customers encounter. On a daily basis, the Manager of Production Services can expect the following:
- Ensuring all FairWarning support cases are handled in a timely manner, based on priority & severity and in accordance with KPIs & OKRs.
- Empowering Production Services team members to provide accurate and actionable insights to customers along with conducting daily responsibilities with the greatest efficiency.
- Coordinate between team members and help with setting priorities, to ensure that everyone is communicating openly, all while fostering a positive team culture
- Responsible for facilitating Customer Success by working with various departments throughout FairWarning.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the team, including active and consistent daily management of team members.
- Ensure that Production Services Team members complete all assigned training in a timely manner.
- Developing each team member to a career that they envision, providing new growth opportunities and new opportunities for daily responsibility.
- Manage, lead, mentor and grow Production Services Team members.
- Develop a deep understanding of our software, becoming an expert user and learning its inner workings
- Assist in troubleshooting escalated technical customer issues.
- Conduct regular team meetings, 1:1 reviews, and other development meetings to provide coaching and development of the team
- Review & recommend opportunities for self-healing in the FairWarning application.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in a global technical support environment with successful development and management track record
- 2+ years leading a large group
- Strong self-starter and able to work independently to resolve highly technical issues
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple issues/projects simultaneously, while providing quick responses and meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Bachelors degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or work in related field
- High standards or excellence and accuracy; highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of technical escalation procedures and the key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Experience with healthcare, information security, cybersecurity, SaaS solutions, Managed Services preferred
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates a customer-centric business model with strong teamwork across the business. FairWarning’s Production Services philosophies begin with listening and problem solving for our customers. As such, successful candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Great Listener. A successful candidate actively listens to customers through daily communication to collect feedback about their experience, usage, and solution ideas.
- Team Player. A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Solution Specialists, Implementation Managers, and other FairWarning team members to ensure a superior ongoing experience for customers to achieve their program goals and optimize their investments with FairWarning. They will be persistent, competitive, and highly self-motivated.
- Problem Solver. A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the value customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it. They will have the ability to understand customer success requirements, develop and guide success plans, and help customers accomplish plans to increase value over time.
Additional Information About FairWarning
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for five (5) consecutive years
- Proven, stable and profitable for ten consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering
- $60 million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity