Great Products & Services plus raving fans, now we need more members on our Marketing Team! FairWarning is hiring a Marketing Associate to scale up the triple growth of our newest offering, FairWarning for Cloud Security and continuously grow our Patient Privacy Intelligence offering. Here is more about the Offerings you will be marketing:
- Our patented offering, FairWarning for Cloud Security, radically simplifies important aspects of cloud security and compliancebeginning with protecting sensitive information held in the Salesforce cloud as well as extending security to other cloud and industry applications
- Global customer base covering North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- 40% of the U.S.-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Backer’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems.
- Cloud Security customers representing $750 billion in asset under management within financial services, wealth management, banks, legal, and manufacturing industries.
- Validation of our unique vision through big brand customer references from around the globe including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and the Middle East
- Prospects include a broad base of exciting companies from the Wealth, Banking and Health industries
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
Description of the role
The Marketing Associate is a growth role, where you will be responsible for supporting the FairWarning Marketing team and additional business units (Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, Product, etc.) with customer, prospect, and internal communications regarding FairWarning products, services, and industry insights. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for keeping projects moving and efficiently responding to business needs by assisting with multimedia production, website, graphic design, writing, event, social media, and other key areas of focus. This includes developing an in-depth knowledge of FairWarning’s products and services, as well as the key roles within FairWarning. On a day-to-day basis, the Marketing Associate can expect the following:
- Assist with social media scheduling, writing/posting, engagement and measuring to grow our social media following, brand awareness, and lead generation.
- Write emails for lead nurturing programs and drip campaigns, sales enablement communications, and customer newsletters.
- Perform SEO and website duties – post careers, research and pull keywords, organize and keep track of our site map, make copy and minor design changes, copywrite and edit web pages.
- Provide content support – help write and post blogs and other assets (infographics, one-pagers, whitepapers and e-books, interactive content), edit and cut webinar videos, help maintain content bank.
- Assist with maintaining Pardot and Salesforce, including routing unassigned leads and creating and optimizing Salesforce campaigns and Pardot tracking.
- Organize and maintain shared drive, keeping all relevant marketing documentation organized and easily accessible throughout the department and organization in a centralized spot.
- Assist with creating and maintaining documentation of marketing processes and procedures.
- Assist with tradeshow logistics and marketing.
- Help manage website chat bot.
A successful candidate will have the following background:
- At least 1 year professional experience in marketing, journalism, communications, PR, or related position, preferably at a B2B technology company.
- Strong teamwork skills, able to work quickly and independently, juggle many concurrent tasks, and demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
- Business experience with organic and paid social media, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail
- Strong research skills, including competitive research, market research, and content research
- An ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines
- Working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing tactics
- Basic experience with graphic design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and concepts.
- Ability to understand business problems and build business-friendly products and solutions
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
FairWarning operates in an open and collaborative environment where the customer as at the center of our business model. This means that the candidate needs strong teamwork across the business to align activities with marketing and sales, all to benefit our customers. As such successful candidates have the following characteristics:
- Great Listener. The successful candidate will have outstanding listening skills to understand both the needs of our internal team members and our customers.
- Growth Mindset. The successful candidate is eager to grow and learn from fellow team members, adopting new marketing strategies, ways of communicating, and analyzing data to better serve and support our customers.
- Collaboration. The successful candidate is comfortable with collaborating not only with their own department, but with other departments as well to align with key business initiatives regarding marketing and sales.
- Excellent Communicator. The successful candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills. They can effectively communicate concepts and ideas in a cohesive and structured manner.
- Team Player. The successful candidate will have excellent teamwork and social skills in order to collaborate with subject matter experts at FairWarning
Additional Information About FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for five (5) consecutive years
- Proven, stable and profitable for ten consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion-dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering
- For more information on FairWarning and our latest successful offering, FairWarning for Salesforce, visit www.FairWarning.com
- $60 million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity