FairWarning is hiring a Platform Specialist to help develop customer advocates through online, onsite, and one-on-one educational or engagement sessions. This team member will help assist with the Managed Services team mission to change the lives of our customers and their clientele by building trust in applications containing sensitive information through industry-leading technology, expertise, best practices and a passionate commitment to privacy to protect their most sensitive information.
Here’s more about the offering and the team:
- Global customer base from Australia, United Kingdom, Scotland, Norway, Canada and the United States
- 40% of the US-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Becker’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems
- Cloud Security customers represent $550 billion in assets under management within Financial Services, Wealth Management, Banks, legal, and entertainment industries
- 96% customer retention rate over the last 36-months
- 55% year-over-year revenue growth from existing customer base
- Organization and promotion of customer events including User Groups, educational webinars, and sponsored industry events
- Managed Privacy Services has over 400% growth in the last 3 years
- Overall Customer Rating of an ‘A’
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
Description of Role
The Platform Specialist is responsible for creating and delivering learning content to our customers. This Team Member will serve as the go-to expert for the FairWarning platform and will help train customers and internal users on best practices. This will require the highest level of personal domain knowledge about the FairWarning platform and services. On a day-to-day, this team member can expect the following:
- Train customers on best practices within the FairWarning platform
- Assist in the development and creation of the best practices training program
- Collect customer and team member feedback for continuous improvements or new training ideas
- Maintain a deep understand of the FairWarning platform and industry domain knowledge to share with customers, prospects, and internal team members
- Manage the online FairWarning Community – post, respond to comments, generate discussion, etc.
- Attend and facilitate conversation for FairWarning User Groups across the country (some travel)
- Build the content for Best Practice Webinars, as well as host and facilitate them
- Host FairWarningReady Online Training once a month
- Assist in troubleshooting
- Provide support to internal teams
Successful candidates have the following background:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Adult Learning experience or training
- Familiarity with medical terminology and clinical workflow a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations a plus
- Experience with data analytics / data mining a plus
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
The Platform Specialist is responsible for ensuring our customers receive the most value possible for their investment with FairWarning. The FairWarning solution gives customers time back in their day, and we are looking for a team member to be an advocate for that. Characteristics of a successful candidate are:
- Great Communicator: This team member will use excellent communication skills to create content, moderate online discussions about domain topics, develop training materials and events to increase customer understanding and platform knowledge, and support internal teams with advanced sales and service issues. The overall goal is to empower the FairWarning customer base and drive further adoption, engagement, and advocacy.
- Problem Solver: The successful candidate will not only be comfortable assisting customers with problems that arise but also assisting internal team members during training sessions. They will be able to quickly think on their feet and come up with creative solutions to keep our customers learning.
- Team Player: A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Privacy Analyst, Training Managers, and all other FairWarning team members to ensure a superior training program and ongoing experience for customers to achieve their goals and optimize their investment with FairWarning.
- Customer Centric: A successful candidate’s main goal is to make our customers successful with the FairWarning platform. They have excellent customer service skills that include relationship building, establish trust through industry experience, and follow-up and follow-through.
- Patience Driven: Working with a multitude of different people, a successful candidate will have an extremely high level of patience. They will be able to work with different communication styles and ensure each user understands the content delivered and is successful with the platform.
Additional Information about FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- Proven, stable and profitable for 10 consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering