FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth and personal information for everyone on earth. Are you excited about the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to a leading global software company in Cloud Security? Are you adventurous and innovative with a true passion for solving world-class challenges? FairWarning provides an environment that is collaborative, open, demanding and exciting for those who want to push their limits. Join our Sales team as a Sales Development Representative and start your adventure today.
Vision for The Role:
The FairWarning Sales Development Representative is responsible for working with other members of the Marketing and Sales teams to develop new business opportunities within specific markets and help take FairWarning to new heights. As a member of the Sales team, the Sales Development Representative will be responsible for maintaining an expert knowledge and ability to speak intelligently about business challenges around application security including specific challenges faced by multiple industries and countries. The Sales Development Representative must have a strong ability to develop positive relationships over the phone almost immediately and have a self-starting attitude driven by persistence and strong problem-solving skills. After successfully mastering the Sales Development Representative role, team members will be eligible to move to any higher-level Sales or Marketing positions that will continue to support FairWarning’s growth and success.
- Research and generate leads for FairWarning solutions
- Initiate and grow positive relationships with prospects through outbound activities
- Collaborate with other Marketing and Sales team members to drive attendance to FairWarning webinars and sponsored events
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and new customers
- Learn and maintain an expert knowledge of business challenges around application security including specific challenges faced by multiple industries and countries
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships over the phone almost immediately
- 0-3 years of sales or customer-facing support experience, or sales specialization within your degree
- Motivation, drive, a self-starting attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and stay organized in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company’s industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.