FairWarning is hiring a Sales Enablement Officer to empower the FairWarning sales organization to deliver results faster and better than ever. Sales enablement is an important piece of FairWarning’s continued growth and success and will be a key resource to both the Sales organization as well as the Customer Success team.
This position will elevate and evolve not only the sales assets and processes available for team members, but also bring improved focus and quality to face-to-face workshops. This Team Member will be managing aspects of learning design, development, execution and measurement specifically focused on the enablement of our sales force with the knowledge, tools and skills that help them succeed. The role is responsible for engaging team members and helping them with the learning and resources they need to perform to their full potential and thrive personally and professionally.
The Sales Enablement Officer will be instrumental in understanding our existing solutions (both current and upcoming) and helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our sales organization.
Here is more about our offering and what you will be enabling our team to sell:
- Global customer base covering North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- 40% of the US-based healthcare market with the largest and most complex care providers, including 38% of academic medical centers, 50% of Backer’s Top 54 largest health systems, and 53% of Most Wired health systems
- Cloud Security customers represent $550 billion in assets under management within Financial Services, Wealth Management, Banks, legal, and entertainment industries
- Validation of our unique vision through big brand customer references from around the globe including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Middle East
- Prospects include a broad base of exciting companies from the Wealth, Banking and Health industries
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for six (6) consecutive years
Description of Role
The Sales Enablement Officer will empower the FairWarning sales organization to deliver results, through quality adult learning experiences, knowledge & skill development tied to FairWarning’s strategic objectives. This role is responsible for the full life cycle of sales training from needs assessment through delivery, specifically, the following:
- Establish and manage the sales team’s on-boarding process.
- Create training content, deliverables, and internal vertical playbooks the sales team will follow.
- Ongoing evaluation of FairWarning’s Sales Org’s training and development needs across all phases of the sales process.
- Facilitate classroom and web-based workshops and learning experiences for sales teams based on identified development needs.
- Develop sales training curricula, facilitator & participant guides and other related materials that meet identified learning goals.
- Compile tests and other evaluations to be used to measure learning and performance as a result of learning initiatives to ensure effective skill building.
- Define and develop sales tools to assist the field in being more effective and more efficient.
- Create sales playbooks for different verticals to help the Sales Org scale at a rapid pace.
Successful candidates have the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Excellence in program or project management
- Experience working in an Enterprise Software company
- At least 4 – 7 years of experience in a professional training position developing and delivering content
- 2-3 years of Sales, Sales Operations and/or Sales Training experience
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and practice, facilitation and training techniques, and instructional design methods
- A successful track record of designing, building and launching sales training and adult learning experiences
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Salesforce
- Proven ability to coach adult learners in the learning environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong experience in training and enablement organizations with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced sales training and enablement programs
- Familiarity and experience with eLearning applications such as Captivate.
- Familiarity and experience with Learning Management Systems such as Cornerstone on Demand
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to be part of an expanding organization and has a vision for creating a sales enablement program. A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Exceptional Time Management: The successful candidate will be exceptional at managing multiple projects with flawless execution. They will have the ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively in a fast-paced, demanding and complex work environment. They should be highly responsive to internal requests, delivering results with a high sense of urgency. This team member is capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects.
- Multitasker: A successful candidate will have a strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of education and enablement initiatives. They will be well organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once, and manage shifting priorities
- Team Player: This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. They have the ability to collaborate across all teams and identify areas of opportunity for partner inclusion/engagement. They posse a high energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Great Communicator: The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They have the ability to adapt sales training to meet market needs and demonstrate excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills both in-person and in a virtual environment
Additional Information About FairWarning and the Opportunity
- FairWarning has a proven track record of developing, selling and servicing patented, market-leading product and service offerings
- FairWarning has been voted a Top Workplace for five (5) consecutive years
- Proven, stable and profitable for ten consecutive years
- Successfully executing on unique & differentiated vision of radically simplifying cloud security
- Multiple patents and trademarks on FairWarning product technology
- Multi-billion-dollar growth market for FairWarning’s cloud security offering
- For more information on FairWarning and our latest successful offering, FairWarning for Salesforce, visit www.FairWarning.com
- $60 million growth investment from Mainsail Partners is causing exponential growth and opportunity