FairWarning, Inc., today announced triple-digit revenue growth in the first nine months of 2010 over the same period in 2009. Customers now represent nearly 400 hospitals and over 1,800 clinics and facilities throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Milestones for the 3rd fiscal quarter ending September 30th, 2010 include:
- 121 % year to date revenue growth over the same period in 2009
- Customers now represent nearly 400 hospitals and over 1,800 clinics and facilities throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom
- Sustained profitability since 2008
- Largest number of new customers in a quarter in company history, including publicly announced customer wins Ohio State University Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Health System
- Company offices established in London, England
- Company offices established in Paris, France
Some of the third quarter initiatives that supported this growth include:
- Release of the healthcare industry’s first empirically based analysis of privacy breaches through misuse of access to EHRs and how to prevent them. Titled “Privacy Breach and Best Practice Findings Report”, the results were widely covered in industry media and the report was downloaded thousands of times from the company’s web site
- Release of Second Guide in the FairWarning® Patient Privacy Framework Series, titled “Patient Privacy in Enterprise Security Data Definition Guide for Wide Scale Privacy Auditing” which is used by partners to integrate FairWarning® privacy detection results with enterprise security technologies such as SIEM and DLP
- Executive Series Webinar titled, “Beyond the Fines: The True Cost of a Patient Privacy Breach.” attended live by several hundred healthcare professionals and downloaded over 15,000 times in the weeks following the webinar
- United Kingdom webinar titled “Privacy & Security in the NHS: How Leading Organisations are Protecting Patient Privacy” which included a FairWarning® customer case study on NHS Lothian presented by Northgate Information Services
About FairWarning, Inc.
FairWarning® is a global leader in appliance-based software solutions which monitor and protect patient privacy in electronic health records enabling healthcare providers and health information exchanges to confidentially connect physicians, clinics, patients and affiliates. FairWarning®’s turn-key privacy auditing solutions are compatible with healthcare applications from every major vendor including Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, GE, McKesson, MEDITECH, Siemens, and many others. Customers consider FairWarning® privacy auditing solutions essential for compliance with healthcare privacy regulations such as ARRA HITECH privacy and meaningful use criteria, HIPAA, EU Data Protection, UK Freedom of Information Act, California SB 541 and AB 211, and Canadian provincial healthcare privacy law. For more information on FairWarning® visit www.FairWarningAudit.com or email Solutions@FairWarningAudit.com.